Friday, January 21, 2011

a comment from my great friend Calab! Some asked him some questions which got him to thinking about the following:

1: When people point to their wrist when they ask you what time it is. I know where my freaking watch is pal, where is yours. When I go to Wal-mart, I don't point at my crotch when I'm asking for the bathroom.
‎2: People who are willing to get off the arse to search an entire room for the remote control when they could have just as easily pushed the buttons on the TV in half of the time.
3: When people say, "It's the last place you look." NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!! Why the freak would you keep looking after you found it. Do people actually do this?! Who are they?
‎4: When you go to the movies and your friend leans over and says, "OMG did you just see that?!" No idiot... I just paid 8.50 to sit in a dark room with uncomfortable seats and stare into the back of my eyelids.
‎5: When people ask, "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't give me much of a choice on that one did you sunshine?
‎6: Ads that say something is "New AND Improved." Well?? Which is it. If it's new, then there hasn't been anything before it that could have been improved. And if it is improved that implies that it isn't new, but just upgraded.
‎7: When people say life is short... ARE YOU FISTING ME?! LIFE IS THE LONGEST THING WE DO!! What do people do that is any longer? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW.
‎8: When you are waiting for the bus and people would ask you, "Has the bus already come yet?" Lights on but nobody's home. Would I be here if it had come?
‎9: When people say, "My eyes aren't what they used to be.." What did they used to be? Ears?
‎10: When you are eating something and somebody asks if it is good. No good sir. It is absolutely revolting. I love eating things I hate.
11: When people announce that they are going to the toilet. Thank you for that image I really didn't need.
‎12: McDonalds staff that pretend like they don't know what you are talking about unless you preface every word with Mc... How about I grab a Mcstraw and Mcstab it into your Mcfreaking Mceye. Comprende?
13: When I order fast food or gas and they ask me if I need a receipt. There is a money back guarantee that I won't be returning your merchandise.

14: When I go skateboarding/snowboarding and I eat crap. Inevitably one of my friends will run up and while doing nothing but standing over me ask me if I'm alright. After I fell on the concrete I decided that it kinda reminded me of my down feather pillow and I thought I might take a little nap right here right now... NO I'M NOT ALRIGHT!!!
‎15: When people ask me if they can borrow a tissue.... no but you can have one. I don't want it back after you have rubbed your snot all over it. Not one of my fetishes...

wow i love him, made my friday much better! Great start the the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment