Thursday, October 29, 2009

Routine


I work....well I go to work and do homework...my job is great...

This is not my point...so let me just get to my POINT...

all day on tuesday and thursday i am at Jones Waldo literally all day I am there...8 to 6 folks.

So yes fat kids gotta eat...I walk a block to subway and get my foot long wheat black forest ham toasted spinach cucumber and salt/pepper add a bag of Cheetos! OH HAPPY DAY
i am 11 years old don't worry
Today was like every other tuesday/thursday UNTIL I GOT TO SUBWAY

I was walkin down main with Kendal one of my BBF's turned on 100south and enter the store...ordered and went to check out... my total came to $3.32 whoa whoa whoa who gets a foot long and chips for $3.32 NOBODY...I tell the guy hey this is a foot long shouldn't it be more?????

He gives me this look and says as he is handing me my receipt MISSIONARIES GET A DISCOUNT!!!!!! I'm no missionary...... he starts laughing and says awkwardly sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you subway for my $3.32 foot long and chips

discount please..my badge is coming in the mail

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! That just made me LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are KIDDING me?!?! I love this story. I'm going to be a missionary soon. Right along side Jill

    ReplyDelete