Thursday, October 15, 2009

I've had this blog for a good three months...or close to it...I realized lookin back that all you bloggers, in this so called blogsphere know nothing about Kathryn Dahl aka babydahl...(3rd person talk my girl staci is definitely rubbing off on me)
I would start with 1988; which all of you would love seeing that you love blogging and love reading about everybody's life...I do it for the majority of my day too, don't be ashamed you are not alone! You don't know me but for the most part I don't like talking about myself (i feel like i am contradicting myself right now by writing this) regardless that is the excuse being used for not hearing about my life until now... Let's just start with today instead of 1988 for time sake. In days to come I will slowly but surely let you in on my hidden, for now past! I am now 21, birthday was yesterday, inauguration for party time is officially over!
I love it when people ask what I am doin with my life...I give the same answer that every person from ages 18-24 give "oh I am going to school and working part time" you know my tone of voice when I say that...
The questioner then acts surprised and says that just great...like you are doing something great with your life when really you are just barely getting by trying to really figure out what you are going to do, cuz in 2 years when you graduate you are really going to be screwed cuz you have some lame degree and not a clue what to do with it..but sure enough you know you are GREAT...thank you for those people that keep telling you that. This was a round about way to let you know I am in college and that college is great even if its a bunch of years just deciding on who and what to be. Figuring that out, is always a good time: dumb decision and dying of laughter, making new friends and too many enemies...patty? Gotta love it!
I have an obsession...usually, with girls you have 1. shoe obsession, 2. boy obsession 3. handbag obsession...thank you friends for not being "this kind of girl" My obsession is volleyball, all 5'5 and a little of me wants to be Carrie Walsh! I have even resorted to church volleyball so I can play at least 3 times a week...don't worry 3rd ward, though you have no skills, you're a team to play and its definitely entertaining! Thanks goes out to Kim and Robbin special members of the team! Ending here??? Answer: yes... want to keep you coming back for more...

2 comments:

  1. I like this blog. Mostly because I graduated and people ask what I'm doing with my degree and I say nothing, but I am using my business management minor while working at a property tax firm....

    Am I using my business management minor?... Not really... But my employer trusts me for some odd reason because of that diploma... keep going Katie... it's worth it. Even if you don't know what you're doing-- People can be easily tricked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie you are making me miss blogging! I used to blog all day. I never do anymore. You're funny. Lub ya

    ReplyDelete