Thursday, September 10, 2009

12 credits CHECK
a bizzilion hours of reading CHECK
jones waldo desk time CHECK
30hours a week CHECK
helping with the marketing team now CHECK

27 days till ELDER MESSAM gets home CHECK
519 days till HERMANA DANIELS gets home CHECK
lovin on scriptures these days CHECK
kissed a boy this month.....NOT CHECKED
WANT to kiss a boy this month CHECK
2 weddings down, 2 more to go CHECK
300 some kind of shower(bridal)(baby)(wedding) to attend CHECK
Love you CHECK
miss you CHECK
high 5's aren't the same without you CHECK
secret looks to you not the same CHECK
danny white lovin on Mckall CHECK
played volleyball with remmy and jay last weekend CHECK
ate a whole watermelon by myself CHECK (no joke that happened)
bought my 1st pair of skinny jeans...CHECK
instead of blow-drying my hair I stick my head outside my car window on the way to work CHECK (multiple times this has happened)
still missing you CHECK

3 comments:

  1. katie! i love this, i love you, and i do that with my hair too. its the easiest route.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiiiii best friend. I'm so happy I FINALLY found your blog! and....I LOVE IT! also I love you! Okay well your great. Bye!
    xoxo
    gossip girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone probably thinks this is about them. I'd like to think this is about me. I love you.

    ReplyDelete